1) Always wear a flower in your hair. Typical symbol of femininity, it is the equivalent of wearing a t-shirt with a picture of your vagina stenciled on it - but real classy.
2) Always find a way to face a setting sun. It will highlight your best features and also make you look kind of like you’re glowing. Glowing makes men think of magic, which makes them think of Lord Of The Rings, which leads them to associate you with elf-creatures, who are inherently sexy, despite the Santa Clause connection.
3) Never wear clothing. A true ethereal beauty can strut around in the buff 24/7 and reveal not a single inch of the forbidden. Think sea shells falling perfectly into place, tiny, random birds hovering over nipples, gossamer flying from the hands of a wacky tailor two towns over and shaping itself around your form into the perfect light-pink day-gown.
4) Sing, but with your mouth closed - well, parted a bit. Yes, I do mean telepathically. If you can enter and control the mind of a suitor with other-worldly melodies then you’ve got yourself a date, girlfriend.
5) Don’t sweat it! You’re perfect the way you are. But, seriously, don’t sweat. Moisture should only come from tears cascading down symmetrical cheekbones and never from pores. Pores must only secrete glitter and the scent of summertime strawberries.